Search Results

Gelopots' New Toy

The Computer is Personal Again


Introducing my new toy, the HP Mini-Note 2133 :)



I finally have one! woot woot GV all around =P

I've been eyeing this netbook since last year, and couldn't wait for it to come out. Ever since I decided to ditch my HUGE Acer (21" screen), I've been looking for a replacement that would be very portable and would really be suited for my needs.

And then the netbooks arrived. Woah! I wasn't very keen at first on buying a netbook because the flagship company that released one was Asus (not a fan, obviously), with its Eee PC. It was SO tiny and the keyboard was just unbelievably small. So I veered away from desiring to own a teeny tiny laptop because my thinking then was "If I'm gonna pay that much for a laptop THAT small, I'd rather buy a regular one with better specs."

But then I became an online junkie =D because of my bestbud 's influence. So I needed to get a fix every day. That's when I decided I needed a laptop again. It wasn't enough that I'm online while I'm at the office because, well, there's work. Long story short, I finally decided to look for one and since I love HP, decided to stick with it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment