Search Results

Vietnam!!!

Finally, after 2-3 long years, I had the guts to say yes to Vietnam trip with my friends, which was initiated by Cebu Pacific's Seat Sale. The last time was way back in 2006 during my Macau days when I had all the time and money.

I'm soooooo excited!! Can't wait to see the breathtaking and "magical" Halong Bay, absorb the wonders of Vietnamese culture, and taste authentic Vietnamese cuisine. Real pho, real spring rolls, and so much more. =)

Hoping this trip will be worth the upcoming months of savings and "discipline."  GOOD LUCK TO ME =P



2 comments:

Unknown said...
October 27, 2009 at 4:37 PM

soooo excited for you!!! =D Im sure you'll bring back lots of fab pics!

cham-pagne supernova said...
October 27, 2009 at 5:37 PM

nagpaalam ka na ba? =p hahaha

enjoy! =D

Post a Comment