Search Results

Is This Where I Wanna Go?

From deviantart

Just started my deviantart account. Add me up guys!!

anyway, got interested in photography. a lot. is this really what i want? it's lucrative. it's expensive. but it's something i really really like. i have fun when i hold my camera...even if it is just a humble point-and-shoot. i wanna buy a dslr OR a holga but it's too much for me...especially the processing fee of films. =(( alas, i might have to forego my dream of new cameras and stick to what i have. such is life.

second week of classes of senior year. and i haven't had a good sleep until the first day. boo. what's gonna happen to me mid-sem? WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO ME WHEN HELL MONTH COMES?!? f*ck. f*ck. f*ck. im scared. im really really scared. i dont wanna sacrifice my studies for my extra-curriculars but i really want all of those things...waahhh dunno what to do!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment