Search Results

Moving Too Fast?

what's happening? i dont know what's happening...or the lack of what's happening. nothing.

a typical YM conversation:
Her: Hey :)
Me: Hi

after X number of minutes....
Me: ano gawa mo? (what're you doing?)
Her: nag-aaral, kaw? (studying, you?)
Me: ah ok.
Her: hey im going na.

and then nothing.

waaahhhh why are things like this? it doesn't feel good. aren't relationships supposed to make me feel like im in cloud 9? in bliss? all that sh*t? but no. i just feel...blah. all my friends tell me that we don't look like we're in a relationship and i dismiss the notion immediately but what they dont know is that everytime they say that, it's a stab to my heart, if i still have one.

while talking to a close friend about the situation who left for the united states already, she suddenly asked me how long i knew her and she, me. i said we knew each other almost a year ago. we were classmates then. and then we both went abroad, to different countries, for 5 or 6 months then came back around january. again, we were classmates until the first half of april. could it be that it was just because everyone was teasing us? could it be that it was just because we were always together then? now, out of my 6 classes, we only have one class together! how great is that? :| we RARELY see each other, and when we do, our conversation ends with Hi and Hello. did we move too fast? i dont know what to think now. i think she feels i'm ignoring her but i feel that she doesn't do much for me either :|

i haven't even been to her house yet. her parents wanna meet me; don't get me wrong, i wanna meet her parents. it's just that i really don't have the time and her home is really really far away (another sh*tty aspect of our wonderful relationship).

anway, i better finish this some other time. i have to study.