Search Results

Christmas is in the air!

What's your Christmas sign? I get my first feel of Christmas when I see the red cups from Starbucks, those red paper cups that call out to you every time you buy your favorite cup of Christmas coffee =)

Since this is my first Christmas with Blogger, Just to pay tribute to this festive holiday, I've collected a few snapshots of this year's Christmas designs around the metro.


lantern vendors along Wilson St. in San Juan


Promenade, Greenhills


Greenbelt 3


Bonifacio High Street


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

*pictures were taken using Nokia N95

3 comments:

Unknown said...
December 1, 2009 at 3:48 PM

how about our christmas tree in the office hehe

gelopots said...
December 1, 2009 at 4:35 PM

i'll update this as when I get more pictures from other sites hehe

BrownPen said...
December 2, 2009 at 12:58 AM

Little boy ka talaga, lol :) Have all the fun this December, Gelo.

Post a Comment