Search Results

Holgarrific!

Last year, I got an Action Sampler for my first lomo cam. Pictures here.

And now, it's time for another one! I've been debating on getting either a Fish-eye or a Holga since I love them both. The vintage effect and vignettes of the Holga are just classic but I also love the distortion that the Fish-eye provides.

Thankfully, after much online canvassing, I stumbled upon Lomoflavors that sells a Holga 135 with a Fish-eye lens! Now I can have the distortion of the Fish-eye with the effects of the Holga. =)

And best of all, I don't need to look for those 120 films anymore as my Holga only requires the normal size (135).

my Holga 135 BC


fish-eye lens for Holga


2 comments:

Unknown said...
December 3, 2009 at 12:25 PM

on your last sentence: OUCH :P

gelopots said...
December 3, 2009 at 12:32 PM

hehehe hassle kasi maghanap and magload LOL

Post a Comment