Search Results

Can Afford!

As I was already in the QC area yesterday, decided to have lunch here on my way back to Makati. Given my roots, Katipunan will always have a special place in my heart. That goes for Ken Afford as well, one of my favorite restaurants ever.

Other than the obviously affordable food (~P 120-150 a meal), it boasts of being able to invite not just students but people and foodies all over the metro to try their famous Sisig a la Domeng/Roque and their other 55 dishes.

Their menu is a list of your all-time favorite Filipino dishes from Lechon Kawali to Sinigang na Baboy or Hipon. Some of my favorites are Stuffed Porkchop (breaded porkchop stuffed with mushroom and cheese) and the Sisig a la Domeng (sizzling sisig with egg). While waiting for your order, they offer you free refillable soup. Serving size of one meal is good enough for 1-2 people.

In terms of service, the waiters are very friendly and are generous with smiles. =) Oh and they don't charge extra for service charge and/or VAT.

KEN AFFORD, Katipunan
B. Gonzales St., Loyola Heights, Quezon City
(02) 433-3575
8 am - 10 pm daily



0 comments:

Post a Comment